Saturday, August 25, 2007

Indianapolis Speech

After watching the speeches from Indianapolis, I am no longer concerned about Fred Thompson's candidacy. Anyone watching, other than a die-hard Thompson supporter, would have to admit Mike's speech was entertaining, informative, passionate, and inspiring. Fred's was slow, faltering, and uninspiring. Mitt Romney continues to say some good things but in a plastic sort of way.
Mike is well on his way to bursting the aura of inevitability of Rudy, Fred, John, and Mitt. A great plus would be for a candidate (Sam, Tom, or even Fred) to drop out and support Mike. That would certainly propel Mike to the top tier in everyone's minds. So many columnists and media people have talked about how good Mike is but how impossible it would be for him to win. They will be wrong.
Check out National Review for the fine article on this week's cover guy, Mike Huckabee.
Looking forward to the New Hampshire debate on Sept. 5.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome to the Huckabee blogroll! This is a Great blog! I have added your link to my site.
Keep up the good work!!!
MA For Huckabee

OneMom said...

Welcome to Bloggers for Huckabee! It is good to see the growing support for Mike in every venue - including blogging!

Your blog title really got my attention as I use to work in Aiken, SC (your close neighbor). I'm back in my home of Michigan now. N. Augusta and Aiken are beautiful areas of SC.

Welcome again. (Oh, I've added you to my blog roll).

Kerry
http://onemom.wordpress.com

DR said...

Welcome to Bloggers for Huckabee from The Maritime Sentry. I agree the Governor's Indianapolis speech was a good one.

Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs said...

Welcome to the team!

Where did you find the Indianapolis speeches? I've been DIEING to hear them. I'm from Indiana but couldn't attend.

-Kevin
www.ktracy.com

April Lowry said...

8/31/07
working my way through the entries.
Good reading.
Thanks,
April Lowry
North Augusta, SC