Saturday, August 4, 2007

First blog EVER! This is way cool!

Mike Huckabee has caught my attention like no candidate since Reagan. His passion and compassion are tremendous. His spiritual humility is refreshing. He has not attacked other candidates, always treating them with respect. Mike is articulate, knowledgeable, and not easily flustered.

I don't know if anyone will read my blog but, if you do, I suggest you watch Mike on youtube. There are many videos and the ones most impressive are the ones with major media types. At the end of each interview, the interviewer seems to be thinking, "I like this guy."

1 comment:

April Lowry said...

8/31/07
I'm just now viewing your blog for the first time. Decided to start at the top and read all the way
through.
Thanks for doing this and for telling the rest of us
about it.
:-) April Lowry
North Augusta, SC