Thursday, November 22, 2007

MOMENTUM IS BUILDING

I haven't written anything in quite a while, but the South Carolina primary is fast approaching. December will be the month Mike Huckabee takes the lead in South Carolina. He will be at the Clemson-South Carolina game this weekend and speaking in several areas that day and on Sunday. I may go to Spartanburg to meet him again. I have started a North Augusta For Huckabee Meetup group. We will meet the third Tuesday in December at my office in North Augusta. Anyone interested please let me know through meetup.com. I have had it set up for two months but have done nothing with it. I'm ready to get started.

Mike's poll numbers continue to rise and many media people are now giving him a shot. Some say he hasn't a chance because of lack of funds, but the money is coming in and he has certainly surprised everyone with his movement so far. His first TV ad did what he said it would, generate talk. If you haven't seen it, you should go to mikehuckabee.com or youtube.com. The ad is very funny and is the only humorous campaign ad I've seen in a presidential campaign. The campaign says the more substantiive ads will start this week.

No comments: